also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, March 25, 2015

If I hold what I truly think 3/25/15

If I hold on to what I think . . . yet it does not embrace me back, how strange is that? If what I think, at that moment, opens the floodgates within me, then that think has served me well. My think should serve to embody me from where I have had no knowledge before hand, but when this occurs, the light-up of my being is everything I have ever wanted from think. Even and foremost as a child, this is what I wanted think to do. So how, over time, think did began to serve a different master within me. I am ashamed to be in its likeness and its keeper at times. It has come to favor version over vision. And I, as a child, wanted flight not story. Think has become a prosthesis of mine. No one seems to objectify me for it, for they are themselves, much the same. Are we all on a cruise so massive that railings and shorelines don’t really exist? I think I wanted the understanding of matrix to mean maturity of think not just meaning of itself. Think that lights me up is from fire within me. Why am I then so much conscientious molten as life? Who is it of me who steals from my think to makeup this fabric that I then live into? I don’t want a costume or a jumpsuit or proper apparel for occasions of further submission. I want to sleep in the garden and grow with the plants. I want the choir from soil to compel me into life like plants do for themselves. Maybe I should be sorry to say, but I want contentless thinking to lead me to joyless joy. I don’t always want think wrapped in meaning. I want think before security of knowing is the rapture. I want the think that is the risk of every breath anew. I want the think that formulates me, not me it. The drawnness lives in me and I am suspect that it fights with think to give me a life. Drawnness existed in me before I had words. Much of the time, I feel like I am a life of post-its and then more as replacements. The psychology of me is only in traits. I want the isness through me as conscious. If I hold what I truly think . . . that does essentially embrace me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment