also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, March 13, 2015

Crossed my mind 3/13/15

From where you cross my mind in this instant,
I have a vastness of inner experience
to appreciate the subtle embodied sweep of this embrace.
It is as if a spider web,
in its full span of prominent existence,
can know with full born empathy and acceptance
the spontaneous breeze of you
in this your momentary passage
through my spun web of sensitive awareness.
I profoundly feel for you,
as if immersed in this overture of your passage.
And the ‘from where’ you had previously been in fullness
by the ‘how forces’ of your arrival to me
to the ‘for where’ you will go on out of my attentiveness,
this all plays upon me
as my thorough deep sensing of you.
I am swayed by your full wholeness in passing.
May I give from this moment towards the reverence
of your being in my life’s journey
as my whole watchful embrace of you in this now.
Find this as my honoring you with my mindful caress
as you crossed my mind, in this moment

most sweetly attended in passage . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment