also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, February 18, 2015

where nothing comes next 2/18/15

where nothing comes next
where waiting for something to come, is what comes next
where being aware of waiting, then comes next
where doing being aware, comes next
where who is doing that awareness for me, comes next
where who identifies who is doing that awareness, is next
where who formulates a who, is in question
where who is in question, seems to have a prominence
where what is featured pronouncement, has a source
where that source has no edges, no frame
where who of me who keeps looking, is boundless
where who of me, has no certitude
so where, what is where?
I have no me
nothing comes
no one notices
say is useless
utterance has no sound
nothing is said
it gets louder
who notices its loudness disappears
the sound has no boundaries, no measures
there are no notices
and no one to notice of itself
is this where, nothing comes next?





No comments:

Post a Comment