also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, February 27, 2015

Unspokenness 2/27/15

I look up and peer out at you
in your overwhelming yet irresistible presence.
From the rock-solid gargantuan
lip-sealed jaws of your passive nothingness,
you, as the beast of desolate blankness
bring forth the vacant murmur
of the enormity of the universal void
as the affront and full assault of your emptiness,
with your soundless growl from oblivion,
and the resounding whirl of this consuming vacuum,
you are the compelling monument of your attendance
beyond the irresistibility of your nonexistence.
This overwhelming dismissiveness of you,
closing in on me from all sides
as this foreboding stature is devoid of
but satiated with your full-bodied emergence.
This senseless abyss of you,
at full volume is impactfully empty,
yet flooding me with the occupancy of irretrievables
from the oblivious as if I am overcome with concerns.
Yet I am only hearing the heard of my listening.
I am only watching my sightlessness in blind response.
I am feeling the mumbles and mutterings of your muteness.
Just how loud can your unspokenness
pronounce of itself in this way,
and go on running through me and running me down?


No comments:

Post a Comment