also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Spirit Of Another Way 2/24/15

Waiting for you, inside your version, 
knowing already
my response and attitude but not my lines.
I am bound to torch a madhouse 
of refl-ex-pectations.
I am sadly looking homeward,
bound with duplicitous cross-needs.
Finding myself, a time-bomb in delivery
and you an irrevocable terrain of embrace.
We are simply children, 
finding each upon the other's table 
as our least favorite food.
Plead with the Gods 
to unhinge our chemistry,
to allow our common light a different cast 
upon the other that we slip into song,
letting go the binds of slight and insult,
and that we perceive dance as partnered
before detached attitudes 
invoke our interplay.
Spirit who dresses us, 
call us out of these costumes,
spirit who prompts our bearing, 
unravel this lesson,
unwind our momentum, 
and unsay what this says.
Be spirit of another way . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment