also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, January 5, 2015

Tools of speech Part 2 1/5/15


Funny how our paths should cross,
I, myself, am on a month long retreat.
Working on a one word vocabulary.
In a week, down to two choices, yes or no. 
Not that I don't entertain aha or oia or hmmmm.
Yes or no, that is the choice.
Therefore I derive a test statement
to query my final selection:
"all form is an altar
for the benediction of conscious presence,
where each action is
potentially an invocation at that altar".
Yes or no? 
It is no contest.
Yes! 
Yes to the question.
Yes to the statement, yes to the philosophy
yes to the challenge, simply yes.
So the second week,
I open the dialogue of yes . . .
and a dozen dead bloated bodies of biases float past.
Yes, I recognize each of them. 
Yes, send for the dental records.
Yes, there is an explanation for this. 
Yes, I am at war.
Yes, I am the murderer.
Yes, I unknowingly invite her here
to plantively speak on my behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment