also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, January 4, 2015

Tools Of Speech Part 1 of 3 1/4/15


I look to her eyes.
She greets me with an unwavering stream.
She reviews the sum-total of my life-experience,
still swimming into my eyes unafraid.
She does not hold herself separate for exploration,
dismisses those pretensions,
for what's common light.
I trust what I don't know about myself with her.
We haven't spoken,
expecting only confirmation.
She has mooring lines docking her presence.
She gives a hum body-to-body exchange.
So when her mouth opens,
fistfuls of confetti shower all within hearing distance.
And when each spoken word is launched
in a armada of banana boat sundaes,
I am convinced that she has a special way
for saying the most ordinary of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment