also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, January 24, 2015

the quantum camouflage of being 1/24/15


I am deeply ensconced in the evocative. No not the images of the rapture from the furl or the sinuous serpentine hug of the curling or the heads up of the hulk of me then hurling. No not the desirous sprawl of yearn or the setting of the soul on fire for the burn. Not the wide eyes of the flicker or the bottle broken across the bow of the launch. Not the lower decks of the grind or the crusades of the grittiness. I want from beyond the drowning. I live to immerse in the constancy without the flare. I want beyond any notion of the hunt. I want the exhaustive unevenness and the absolute if ever to question the seemingly endless. Yes endless without the payoff of experience in high contrast. Just the zoom without the effortful send off. The consummate flow without the contrast or the comparative, for it to be the realization as the fullness of ease without conclusion or surmise. I want the fountaining without containment referencing to a source, the admittance of isness without the condolences of proof. I want no behavior giving evidence, all cells on their own, full of the life of it and merging. No more of it as images to the mind. No more of the longing, giving me both hope and perspective. No land of my flesh as separate. No space of my field uninvolved. No point to make with anyone. They either are or are coming. No more to make words to explain, no sound to enchant, no bones to be attended. I am in the quantum camouflage of being, and when there, everyone is playing . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment