also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, January 25, 2015

The outflow of caring 1/25/15


I learn to care from the feelings of others,
the way they spill out onto me, into me.
They penetrate between my cells
to give me their environment of emotions
that somehow are a quanta undeniably expressed
and pass through to me richly so.
Those feelings are as precipitates,
sent out through the slow mediumship of time.
They densify to be the measure a mind meld can grasp
even without intention or purpose to ponder.
Care beckons me from beyond
distractedness, indifference, 
and even apparent self-awareness as protection.
Some composite of self assembles from within.
These feelings overtake my customary M.O.
and reach through my maintained distant self.
This liquid in me bleeds towards cause.
With this inward windsweep in me,
it has my spirit up, about, aglow.
This as a deeper truth of being trumps me,
outdoes what I would have held as constant,
as isolation from then would attest.
Slowly, ever so slowly, the breakdown
is really discovered as a breakthrough.
This outflow of caring is a communing of hearts. 
It is mightier than myself as a stalwart stand-alone.
The outflow of caring, gathering us as one . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment