also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, January 8, 2015

Speak for the trees 1/8/15


I speak for the trees, who got whispered to by the breeze and howled at by the wind, and were guessing at what the sky was acting out in a somewhat invisible game of Charades, where the sky wanted the wind, both strong and weak, working together to enunciate what the earth itself had articulated directly to the sky about us, as humans. So I ask you to picture this, there I am with the trees all around, and what the trees said to me, with reverence but quite secretly, was, quote: “you guys are almost clueless but getting warmer!” And the surround of trees looked directly at me and said, “get it, getting warmer!” And they all laughed and nodded an inside joke sort of laugh, disguised behind their apparent bobbing, and weaving against the sky with the breeze and such blowing. The issue for me is, standing there, posed amongst the trees, with the punch line all over above me, is . . .
Yikes, I do get it, loud and clear . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment