also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, January 19, 2015

“I miss you” 1/19/15


When I say that “I miss you”, in a somewhat implicit but announced refrain, I realize that I am identifying something in me, some state of being in me that I identify as you, in your presence with me. Some place in me, much like a tuning fork that was played when you initiated played your tuning fork of the same, in you. That set me off in ways that I had no idea or means to set off for myself on my own. I revel in the experience first hand and wish to claim for myself that ability to be and to initiate play from that place in me also. Therefore when I say “I miss you”, I realize this place in me that now honors you by finding a way and a means to be that for myself and more fully enter directly into a world where like attracts like most thoroughly and completely. So that we share without audience that which plays as us, through us and then becomes not the phrase, “I miss you”, but more so the acknowledgment that I am with you and of you in so many inward ways and we are wherever but connected more directly and more deeply then ever known from before. That the music of our beings plays more intensely and thoroughly across the plains of time and space and I am more so appreciative of that option ever unfolding profoundly, from a heartfeltness inside my being, en route to you . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment