also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, December 18, 2014

die in my arms 12/18/14


You want to die in my arms.
I am in empathy with your unknown.
Within our harmonics I see your light.
As you leave matter,
feel spiritually embodied and uplifted.
I hold your stories as sacred in passing.
You are in receivership of all memories
that take you directly to spirit, to the light.
What was you in character, is surrendered.
The light of your birth is a kiss up to now.
All your tediums are rendered and rested.
You are entering a presence
beyond all of your unanswered questions.
How your life had meaning lives on
in the minds and hearts
of those still earthbound.
What rendered you with pain
is coming to meet you with praise.
Die in my arms, into the living forever,
becoming aware of the absolute of you.
Where language ceases to speak for thee
flow becomes your reverent articulation.
Disrobing from your wardrobe of body,
feel for the sense of expansion
coming into the light.
What was muted and silent
now becomes a stillness that regales you.
Let me but represent
all the meaningful people in your life,
remembered or forgotten,
who brought you to consciousness of your spirit.
May you serve them now
by your clarity igniting.
Go to them in the wisdom of your light.
Be un-time-bound in your leisure of service.
Die in my arms,
that I may provide for your passage.
Energy to energy, we all fall up . . .
Light to light, we all become one . . .
Drink from where you will leads us.
And leave a taste of it
in all of the beings we are 
here in your surround . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment