also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, December 23, 2014

alive again 12/23/14


After the roller coaster’s last resuscitational breath,
I'm alive again. After my concussion's blunt thump of an introduction, I guess I'm alive. After sex has lost its cycle of expectation, I must be alive, again resurgent and thensome. Tugging at me inside my head, helium balloons, filled with rational thought, making my eyes look up, foolishly tethered to story and consequence. Inside my body, the hands of my heart let go of it all. Alive again. Waving good bye to the train of my thought. I'm alive. Now, admittedly impoverished from cultivating oh so precocious desires. Maybe my joy is only joy remembered and experience like this only mends me. No, I'm drunk again. My conscious attention reeks with intoxicant bliss. My body slipstreams off this tippy-levitational-toeing. I'm alive again, with trust on the tip of my upturned nose, feeling blessed into ripe buffoonery. To pull up the chair of myself and playfully sit a spell. Washing it down with long visual sips of a cloudless sky’s aliveness. Yup, I’m fully alive again . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment