also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A decade in a look back 12/16/14


Lop off another decade and look back.
Ah yes the …..’s.
OMG, I need high points for tent poles
to reconstruct it as a story.
I could tell it to myself in sharing with others.
There must be a mainframe theme for me
but I just can’t see it in the moment.
Okay let me go for dates, . . . no.
Scan from events that come to mind.
Okay moves, we are somewhere,
here to there in a review.
Look, get a grip on some memories
and then build around it.
This calendar is like a forgotten wallpaper.
I know the pattern
but placing the stains of usage
for when what happened to what and who.
Time is really slippery this way.
Some people have it memorized
like Sharpie marked door frames
with heights and dates,
but I sure don’t.
Alright, go with the people thing,
familiar faces with names,
then events, remembering when we did what!
then feelings, oh yes, that was amazing!
that impacted on me,
and then pack all of that
back into a time frame, like a decade.
Wow! That’s it? That’s what I remember?
And there goes another decade of my life . . . !

No comments:

Post a Comment