also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, October 30, 2014

Want before wanting 10/30/14


What I want before wanting ever existed:
I want to speak to you in the language
of thunder that cannot be heard out loud
but is within the storm of your own spirit.
I want the traumas
of your own childhood memories
to be the punctuation
that you take away
from whatever is going to be said
and never use again.
I want us to be aware of the simpler life,
of embryos in cell division,
for us to be within the flow of those rapids.
I want our time before conception,
when and where there was the study
of our parents’ psychological states
and we were then the geniuses
who took them on.
I want us all back at the celestial gathering
before this dumb down we are in
became our apparent but not complete reality.
That’s what I want before wanting . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment