also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, August 25, 2014

To dance on * 8/25/14


When was it in this the living process where life as normalized, anesthetizes my all? When did this excess of familiarity becomes the taken for granted that buries me under the sweep of my next moments in passing. Surely my eyes are on the road ahead. But what am I seeing that is first-hand felt expressing me exciting, encouraging the spirit to come forth, to burst right out of me, out into this world around? It is in every moment’s option to come forth like that but so rarely is it called out from within. What is it of me that succumbs to this conveyor belt of observational monotony, self applied? I guess I am looking for flecks of gold as a granted permission to be whole from what I survey that is before me. It is as if some certain destiny as my calling card has to be presented before me is to encourage my spirit into my response. How silly is that? It would seem that I am in dialogue with the inert, searching the tea leaves of daily life for that kind of meaning as my permission. All of the obvious to me sits with its hands tied before me and therefore not even applause is possible, and certainly, no come forth hand gesture can be expected. How did I come to render this dance, this dance of living as so sit down static in nature and so mundane as to not dance on? I know in my heart, as you do also, there is no audience of relevance, just the open opportunity to privately sing from the soul and to be wholly from spirit as the furthermore, and then, joyously, to get up and to dance on  . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment