also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, August 9, 2014

The harp of me * 8/9/14


Sometimes I feel as if
I have the being of a harp.
But somewhat confusing to me,
as it is strung with other wires,
wires from guitar, banjo, bass,
violin, and even cello.
Yes, they orchestrate me
but oddly as strings on my harp!
Some muted, some sharp,
all standing waves sounding as me,
certainly not all in the same key of me
as heart-harp excitation,
if you know what I mean.
What I mean to say is,
their background pitch environment,
they, as acoustical triggers,
my fingering, bow, and thumbing their noses,
does not play quite right or say clearly
speaking from the heart of me.
Yes, they play as me, in the world,
but I am confounded to hear it
emotionally express me as if
some discarnate ventriloquy soliloquys
out of my mouth, out of my being,
and through my body played,
expressing as me.
The harp is playing.
For sure, my body is strung up
with this variety of wires,
bass up the spine,
violin through the hands,
banjo by way of hips,
sometimes, a facial guitar
and even cello in the midbrain at times.
But none of them play, really play
as the song of the heart, my heart!
Please excuse,
what is resounding to me
by the convoluted harmonic way
it is of me, then out of me!
But it is, truly is, the harp of me,
playing for my heart . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment