also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, August 27, 2014

concern * 8/27/14


There is the ever so myopic seduction of concern
as gained by personalized perspective.
Concern appears somewheres from within me.
I extend my internal motherboard
to be operative by what I sense before me.
That I subscribe to the world outside
as to, somehow in the now,
and further more somehow ‘turning me on’,
not realizing my prominence in the denial
that I am always on but not truly connected,
that with this ‘brought on’ attention,
there is the appeal, the draw, the enthrall,
the unseen encouragement
to give in to my focus of apprehension
that I am now a first person part there of.
How did I ever get
so internal and disconnected
that concern, my concern, could look and feel
and smack me with a hard edge
and a come on like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment