also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Think; empty of thought * 7/16/14


Working towards the think, empty of thought. Thought is recognition at work. I want think, the think before thought,
before recognition. I want the emptiness, the vastness, the void, before confinement, before conclusion has a life. I don’t want the approval-mind fostered by identification. I don’t want the naming of things to begin to covet what possibly is coming. I don’t want the assumptions of sensibility overgrown and shading the frame. I want clear light, seeing nothing if need be. I definitely do not want a train of thought crossing before my mind. I don’t even want to designate who is the looker or the seer within me to be the presenter of think. I am not asking for wild think in comparative contrast to anything but I do want think, empty of thought. Think that is quick lit, that is full blown and entirely pre-thought. I want think that cannot identify with me. Think that came through without reservations or approval. Think that has lived on its own before me or my pronouncement as mind full. I want think that demands a shift or a change in me even to think it, a think that breaks all the rules that I have abided by but to no avail. Think that is food of nourishment without a serving spoon or a bowl of comportment. Think that has more wisdom than I have mind-space to consider. Think that tail wags my dog. Think that is its own rite of passage, its own sacred journey without travel or account. I want think of the whole, a think that is participatory in leaving its station of presumption. I want think that is language of beingness, which channels the universe without saying it. I want think that offers no return, no residue, no reflection, and no response. I want think-isness that moves in such a way that no thought occurs, no residence of register. Just think, as entry into the wholeness of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment