also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, July 24, 2014

Each breath * 7/24/14


I am currently working on the quality of my next breath. Tomorrow is a forest yet to be planted in my mind from the air provided today. I will need to breathe then. And I fancy myself as a futurist! Maybe that name, futurist, is just a pseudonym for trust. For my next breath cannot be an awareness of labor or a labor of awareness. My next breath cannot be of a force from willfulness. For each next breath is the same riddle embedded in the ritual before me. This is the demystifying of a symbolic indoctrination from form and substance and also the entrainment from the unconsciousness of habit. This next breath is towards the experience of expansion without the phenomenon of experiencing expansion. My next breath is an invasion of the future, the inception of something other than recognition, the invitation into a deeper sense of being. It is the immersion-vision of integrity without the view. Therefore my next breath becomes a fullness to breathe me, expanding me to a state beyond observation or any form of feedback embraced. In this clarity, my identity gives up on the claim and the search. There is no return or leaving behind. The chrysalis of seeking is dissolved, allowing for the soul hum to churn. Where I now have words, they are shoe-sounds left at the door before entering the emptiness-fullness of sky. If I speak now, I have no location and there is no audience, no carriage from a here to there. Each breath, the same ever expansiveness without repetition, and space, dearly beloved, now is not the measure or the compliment. Resonate rivers weave a oneness. Taking off my knowing to swim is to fly . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment