also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, June 29, 2014

My eyes * 6/29/14


My eyes are sitting in sockets with a penthouse view. They are over achievers, dedicated to their tasks, hardly ever complain or take time off. They have such joy for what they do, look interested and curious. Could have been identical twins! Sometimes I take from them more than the sight offered. They have been the lead dogs in my welling process. Bring tears as environmental offerings to bathe my spirit even if my mind is distant to the cause. They have an unstated reverence beyond the focusing. They have sacred order and align to reference many things I know little about. My mind finds me staring, well my eyes staring to bring to me a sense of things, which would have seemed illogical by my mind’s directive. Where is it in me to give them freedom? Freedom for them to teach me their passion of view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment