also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, June 1, 2014

I give friendship * 6/1/14


I give friendship as ageless celebration.
I am heartfelt burdened
when you're absent from my life.
I laugh and transform the trail I follow.
I give comfort as a way of common sense.
I care, since my instincts make it happen,
feel, then experience all as worth.
I am pain as a need for grounded presence
and have joy from the stumble onto life.
I am light in absentminded moments,
day dream, floating along in rare air.
I sense and craft a state of being,
sometimes suffer and not know what it means.
I hold fear as a sign of separation
but am life when lost in mischief's maze.
I show kindness rather than seek options 
or am angered and act from limitation.
I have answers and find their use distracting.
often cry, becoming small in something vast.
I love from the blind of surplus warmth.
Sleep and eat, and not know who is served.
I seek where I have gone before me.
Discover from where I have left behind.
I meet you at every introspection.
I give friendship as ageless celebration.
I am you, but lost, in what is mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment