also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, May 28, 2014

when you scratch my back * 5/28/14


Your hand as a half sunken cello on me.    
Your fingers are strings to aliven.
Your slow touch bowing as sound-wave-tremors
are the acapella whispers of fast talkers.      
Where your fingertip skin forms mouths
is that touch as lips on me,      
as an ocean bed of skin as ears listens
for your finger tongues are dancing.     
The fluids of my senses find your calm,      
drink your nearness, feel the sky weight
of your Albatross gaze.      
Each touch-gesture drips a weep impress,      
conveys soft as heavy while light.      
The passage of our time is muted shades of impress,
feathery notes in passing, leaving mystical as melody
ascending beyond any memory.
My skin becomes your daydreams' absent mind,
tells me comfort is within.
The way your grace attends,     
tells me of trust's ambient confidence
that your free spirit to me, so lightly blends.     
You are the maestro-touch that molds me from clay.
Drawn from your contact, a river for me to swim,      
a current of breath to flow-attend.
To match your breath with mine,
is to lie in the hammock of your heartbeat,
standing over me as downy lightness.      
You are my sky of inquiry,      
igniting liquid lava out of my mindful surge ascending.      
I am my fire place of listening,      
to learn of the lucidity
between what your finger-leaves across me
and my now-skin of breeze,      
to become the soul-stone of wind
solid, to the touch from your trees . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment