also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, May 4, 2014

beyond death’s vision * 5/4/14


Fading from the feel of my heart beat, transfixed in a thaw of a gaze, I am drawn inward to look up into this vision. Far out onto the flat plains, I witness waves of brothers, my brothers, native to this land, riding out within their fraternity in a deep sense of connectedness. They go out to hunt, but in reality, war awaits them. They act as a collective heart this day. And part of me travels their journey though I stay with this vision, bow above my heart drum. We hold the spirit of each other we serve. We each receive and fill our life with respect and care, learning the power-path of following the lead of honoring. A wellspring is born from this, for familiarity feeds this spell. A communing of synchronous hearts expands. I am counseled in this setting. My vision goes before them, flies into their future. But I cannot share what I see. In my connectedness, I cannot intervene, for I have pain and lessons of my own, and only then, does my love cut deeper into me. Can I, no, must I cut myself free to see their spirits in a deeper light, to build a new fire from what is so wronged. There is the bittersweet, the fraternity of hunters, yet bound to war unknown. I go with them through their death to live the exaltation of trust, drawn from within their collective. There is light so deep to me, as to draw from where we have always been, becoming one . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment