also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, April 18, 2014

Self audience 4/18/14


Great lines spoken to me or by me, are like an exacto blades, slicing up any image of myself I had in bartering for life up to this moment. I am opening the door on where exhilarating stillness rides on these polarities presenting vexing struggles of self claims, by one-ups-man-ship. For now, all exoduses of expression from me seem quite indifferent to each another and their usual task at hand. They don’t know what it is like for me when they are like that! How strange for this is to be as if the only show is moment to moment and less and less that is present, is the self sense of audience. But those are my segways in self departing remarks. I’m the one, now in my mind, with time on my hands and a mike on and cue cards in them. Does self audience really need any of this or even need to bother to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment