also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, April 10, 2014

encourage me * 4/10/14


Encourage me to know for myself something to say. Help with your hands to shape with my mouth towards pronouncing my unknowable truth. Make way with your eyes to receive from broken flood gates these tears that will storm out of me. Cover me with petals from your wonderment when my embarrassment settles behind this vacant yet expansive stare. Hold me with your arms. Let my indifference feel enveloped by your nourishment coming my way. Give shade with your body that whispers secrets to free me from this infernal display. Please do not be distracted by my circumstance so that I too may also let it go its course. Don’t ask me if I’m getting better now if it interferes with knowing me from where I am whole. Converse with me by a timeless means so that I cannot place you in this haunting.  Let me die this psuedo death in your presence for you to greet whatever of me well-lit remains. Let me slip in and out of this comma as if we were dancing across motley dominions of light and dark. Know me with your inner senses as if my spirit were a feather across your being. Feel my clutching at deep distractions as though you’re guiding me past my hell-gates of confusion. I have the bodily fluids of a tormented sea. Breathe upon the ship of my soul as if you were direction from this storm. I am bales of anguish. Encourage me to the open sky of your being to freely blend in the light of our oneness and fade away the burdensomeness, now, in oneness, set free . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment