also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, March 15, 2014

Only one of us * 3/15/14


I go where no ‘find’ can save me. I ‘sense’ what dissolves in report. I breathe ‘emptiness’ into familiarity yet I mirror here rock-solid before you. I carve ice sculptures from my tears gathered. Walk in large circles, avoiding any eye to eye. Shun touch that diminishes our connection. Experience silence as loud as we can endure. Destiny is ‘pointing fingers’ that anoint me. Interruption is every step forward embracing. Turmoil is a placative means of calming down. Chaos is the collective applause in the doing. Who am I if not you in the making? Why am I here, was your call before birth. That this is confusing, is our work at hand. There is only one of us, when all is ascension.

No comments:

Post a Comment