also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, March 1, 2014

inflatables * 3/1/14


Sometimes I feel like I am in a warehouse of inflatables.
And wherever I unintentionally breathe is breath of my life into one of them. Carelessly, my world is closing in on me. It is filled with dirigibles of my mind vacancies, objects of half-thoughts and gibberish and the grand expansions on fearful themes. Eventually this is revealing a pattern that everything on the outside is an exact duplication of what was inadvertantly instigated mindfully by distraction on the inside! Oh for the divine intervention of the blessed mother of prickly pear or some thoughtform thisstle work to release me. I would hate to suffocate from such a natural disaster or be trapped in static cling, yet everything I seem to vacantly think, comes to exist right before me. No, not mirror-like but as inflatables, 3-D big!  It happens so quickly that it seems whatever I name is now the medium of its presence and closing in on me. Oh my god, it’s like standing in front of the bubble machine that is forever pouring forward out of me. I am that bubble machine. How do I turn this off? (even that’s a lame bubble!) What is or where is there a solution that is not more of this solution? Is this a lesson about being self-conscious, about being mindfully aware? Maybe a misunderstanding of my usage or intent? (lord, more bubbles!) Why am I doing this, this thing that does me in? Is there anything that I am or that I think I am that doesn’t contribute to this circumstance? If you can answer don’t come in here. Help me find a way to come out there. Don’t speak to me, (maybe more bubbles in return). Don’t cause me to flakey understand, (surely, more bubbles). Don’t lead me to my feelings, (definitely more bubbles). No no you have to be me. That’s it, you can’t help if you’re separate from me. You can only help from where we’re one, where we have no language, where we have no thought, where we’re already one. Bubbles only come from isolation. Bubbles are a way of me demonstrating separation, yet close at hand. That’s it, you can help but don’t do anything. Don’t call for help for me, bubbles. Don’t fear the worst for me, more bubbles if I know that. Don’t even pray for me, yes, more bubbles if I know that too! Just go to where we are already one, and just be, there, no more bubbles. And there, we just be without any inflatibles forthcoming . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment