also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, March 17, 2014

an inward way with outward-ness * 3/17/14


Is this a transcendence? Wind that slaps at my attention, gets my eyes tracking these escapees towards an empty nest of sky. But along the way, tall cardboard cutout mountains stick their brooding stillness in my sight. An alarm-of-my-heart suddenly swoops, looking up to encounter my eyes only as windows to look out through. Dare, who is it of me to reach through these self lens, to lick these visibles as honey. Yet each outward glance brings me tears. These tears stand at my heart on tiptoes. They stand in shoulder to shoulder gratitude. They are an inward way with outward-ness. I fumble with my fragile-bowing-from-within. My inward embrace performs itself. My breath becomes a stalwart sheath of presence, swift in the mingle, the merge, the unify.        Being separate from anything, makes orphans of us all . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment