also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, February 17, 2014

Strong With Feeling * 2/17/14


This dream fills me with your presence. My hands, not choking but holding you up high. It is an intimate strain, igniting a human-to-human gut trust. There are overwhelming gestures of anguish all about. You, an enraged sensuality, are dangling down, squeezing the truth out of my gripping you under your shoulders. Me, deaf to your essence, dripping with an ingnited charge, coming through my silent crying out, howliing to the heavens. The beauty of this blurred confusion slaps me around with your dangling hands. My body awakens to the flailing of your feminine touch. Refocusing my eyes on your complete composure against my firey sky, I am startled to realize the lock of my grip at the top of my frozen numb stance. My eyes to your eyes confuses me. My sense of this towering of us confounds me. This strong-with-feeling, not knowing how to claim it from within me. Maybe I am whiffs of madness with no intended embrace. Possibly possessed with undeliverable reasons to my hands clutching you. This circumstance betrays where my confusion is sent in a attempt to honor you. Yet deep from within your eyes, this-recognizing-me is folded in lightning, uncontrollably comforting me from my view looking up at you. This heartening is sustained long after your flash of serenity and visual bolt have annointed my blind actions. Gratefully I wear this robe of confusion, stained with tears of a deeper letting go. Your fired transmission furies me into your future version of me.  I have unsharable sights and sighs, yet unceasing separation from this present pain. These lessons are mine by your presence here as beheld. My bittersweet lets free, releases you. My hands free you for me to grasp your spirit from a deeper light, to draw from where we are one that I did not know to be so until in my evocative dream, I was this strong with feeling . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment