also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, February 16, 2014

Space between words * 2/16/14


I am in the space between my words, as we all are, expansively so. I am humbled by the beauty of the world all around. That beauty is my surrender to a deeper sense of the interaction with all, what I call things, as their dance of oneness invites me, even beyond what I can conjure or imagine to be so. Infinitesimal to greet me if I go there with my awareness. Subtle to embrace me, if I attend with surrender. It is wondrous, as if to leave my spectator beliefs. Once there, I am without boundary’s impositions. We have made consciousness a word country, and it is not. We have made order, a mind game, and that is essentially not so. Word is both an intrusion and an invitation. The deliverance, is either a permission to be set free, or a position to impound as conclusions going forward. Eternally, space between words . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment