also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, February 21, 2014

A way, finding me * 2/21/14


 I am finding myself, as if buried, six feet under, in an avalanche. I have spoken to the snow surrounding, as our own intimate private dialogue. We have discussed vibratory field ethics and solid substance integrity with my feelings in passing. Snow asked me, “do you want the wisdom or the facts?” And I replied with my clarifying question. “The wisdom of the ages or the facts of now?”     Previously, I had never thought of them as mutually exclusive. Language seemed to be the medium that always brought the two of them together. Language, revealing itself, as the go-between. At this point, in the discussion, I needed a mentor without a mind. For me, in corpse requested urgency, body heat is becoming as valuable as breath in this secluded yet soul revealing close quarters circumstance. Have pity on me for dying in vain. But, it seems, I gladly sacrifice my form for a resurgence in essence. Form has been my time bind. Essence is my thoughtless ever caring. I would joyfully be love without substance, then heartfelt remembered, frozen solid in snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment