also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, December 21, 2013

why the wonder * 12/21/13


Localization is both my prism and my prison.
One side of my brain, much like my legs,
is more active, one metphorically,
much longer, than the other
and so my life is also walking in mental circles.
Everything I am looking for,
winds up being recovery of a lost mitten
from earlier in my life.
Recognition without language or account
is my lost family, I am looking for.
Playmates share in the same breath with me.
We make friends out of mutual curiosity.
When our heartbeats are in sync
that takes us outside of time.
Sometimes thoughts of or from another
are stronger
than any physical embrace could accomplish.
The deeper I see into your being, your spirit,
the further from within myself
I am looking out from to see.
We go back.
I can’t explain.
We are without history, without memories,
yet also without soul divide.
I have a name for you.
I can’t pronounce it
but I know what it means.
It doesn’t appear as a word
but as an uplifting environment.
It is so familiar to me that at times,
when I am in it, my self-love appears
as even obvious to me
and I thank you for sharing.
You use to be a knock at the door
I would answer.
Now you come on with my next breath,
as an inner warmth, as a conversation
yet without topic or need for words.
The last real time we spoke
was some five years ago or so.
We are a next out loud sentence away from
no time has passed,
in our seamless unending inner conversation.
I have so many ways of falling into you,
I am both surprised and blessed to be here
ever falling forward and feeling invited.
So, why the wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment