also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, November 29, 2013

Seven dates with breath 7th * 11/29/13



Seventh date

Oh breathe, one right after another rapidly, 
and breathe some more.
Melodious breaths and breathe, on and on.
I feel like wind in my throat
is my invisible laughter.
And when I am this spirited,
I find my fingers tickled
in an electrical socket out of frame.
I have buoyant innocence
that peers over the fence
at my brackish cynical practices.
I want to gain a residency
other than familiarity. 
I want to be immaculately bliss-cellular.  
I want to ooze out of me,
a levity of sustaining grace.
I want to be in the time before
my knowledge as a functionary.
I want the practice of defiance
stricken from my core.
I want my pockets filled with these
how-we-are-with-each-other-before-words coins
so that I can give em and lose em
and trade em and wink with em
and walk down dark alleys dropping em,
every step of the way.
I see us all
as if we are helium balloons on singular strings.
Each of us, somehow tethered and heart-felt
in the tugging and nudging
from within the constant falling-up. 
I see us all as embrace,
each of us as separate parts
of one collective, massive, irrational grin . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment