also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Seven dates with breath 4th * 11/26/13



fourth date

Breathe, breathe, breathe and deeply breathe.
Then damn, short order, these hot feelings.
A rage a root-thunder appears,
performs some form of internal ventriloquy.
That makes me say, in problematic ways.
Makes me quote from impotent knowledge.
Makes me proselytize a view,
bound by polarizations
into a devotional beta-mind misery.
I will have to chew on that bone
for now as a before and an after.
By this situation, I feel locked out
of the now dominion,
never to truly fill in these hollow words.
I am preening at this game-face from the inside.
I am accepting time-spent as a proxy
for a suitable clearing to come forth.
This is all an experience of my free-fall logic
crashing into my child like invention
of conviction.
I am committing suicide so slowly,
others call it living.
I feel like a form junky,
demonstrating how alone I really feel I am.
Yet, I consider others’ staring at me
as a chance for intimacy.
I am still breathing
but now, vacantly,
half-heartedly so . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment