also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, November 25, 2013

Seven dates with breath 3rd * 11/15/13



Third date

Breathe and breathe and boom!

Wow, unrolling a path of action
down a vision hallway
yet nowhere clear to see.
I am using negative emotions
to eulogize my options.
How sick is that?
It seems crossed-purposed,
but I’m do believing
as if to share in we-all-believe,
don’t we?
I got fear in my pigment color.
Trauma is my curious far off on the horizon muse.
Controversy permits me to inwardly stammer.
But I am predatorily factual by nature.
I sometimes can use the strong-arms
of purpose in situations like this.
I am, as if by virtue, a conclusionary.
I dress myself up in convenience
and pursue futures as results.
Others as friends of mine,
by their absence in my life,
pay me the compliment of omission
for my presence with all of this
from my breath in flight . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment