also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, November 24, 2013

Seven dates with breath 2nd * 11/24/13



Second date

A few deep in-breaths . . . and then that shift. 
I feel like that bug stuff inside a piece of amber
I once held for a long time, in my hand. 
It’s a dull recollection now
but keeps coming up in my mind’s eye,
like now.
There are suddenly whispers
from a kibitzer voice within me.
I am imagining hot breath on the back of my neck
surrounded by these kinesthetic impressions
bearing down on me.
My beliefs are somehow backed into a corner,
bullying my experience into meaning.
Meaning forces itself to my inner center stage.
Meaning demands that I act out
pressing everything other than that out of frame.
What am I to do?
Breathe another deep breath sequence again?
Okay, I divvy up the deed demands
between the habits of my oblivion,
my burrow of self execution
and this lantern of breath-flow inspiration.
So where in my breathing
is this lantern coming from?
I am lifted and light . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment