also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, November 23, 2013

Seven dates with breath 1st * 11/23/13


First date

Several rapid resounding deep breaths in row

then . . .  the shift . . . aaaaahha.

Riding a thousand cc’s mind-set Harley.
Alongside is my dog-eared self-consciousness 
barking every media circus step of the way.
Part of me, a news crew looking for hot leads
from absent minded interest and the rest (?)
yo, my life,  what’s it all mean?
Comes surging in from a tsunami reality set
boom, seems like out of the blue. 
Hey, news at eleven.
Turn on the tube,
at least 15 minutes of fame,
surfing in my dreams.
With another series of rapid full in-breaths,
Wow, but I am waiting for an image
to reach out and slap me.
Slap me real hard.
Wake up the whole audience of me!
Hey, what time am I?
Is it eleven?
whoooooooa, caught a clip of me
breathlessly watching the news….

Hugh, well what do you make of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment