also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, November 6, 2013

cordial hypocrisy * 11/6/13


I have a bona fide and sincere smile.
I have an open and believable face.
I have trust and earnestness in my eyes.
I have the stance and carriage of conviction.
I exude a self-confidence.
I convey a sense of assurance,
heartfelt may be forthcoming.
I might even radiate a warm appeal,
emit a spirited glow.
But then, up to a point,
these are all traits cultured
and presentable as cordial hypocrisy.
So, I don’t know about you
but where inside me do I go?
I am living on the edge of projection
versus authentic presence.
There is inward meddlesome and scurry.
Rarely is there any backtalk not going on.
Is this a critical mind,
always with a lawn to mow?
I can give you manicured and affirming.
But cordial hypocrisy seems to be
a common medium of exchange,
forever, somewhere between or behind
the show and tell.
If you’re for real,
behind this cultivated
cordial hypocrisy environment,
you may be the first to know!
And if so,
share the weath . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment