also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sustainable oneness? * 10/27/13


I was in your breath
before it had a thought to serve.
I was a fluid in you
before it became a secretion.
I was connected through you
before the bioelectricity relayed it
as a message,
before skin to skin as touch
offered a soothing self-entry.
I was eye-to-mind contact
before recognition had some semblance
of self in receivership as frame.
I was shared senses
pondering if the meaning of input
could ever produce an orientation
for a life-story worth living.
I was also every next person in your face
yet seemingly isolated away.
I was as well,
every waiting-station remembered
as a presence asking
for a meaningful life to unfold.
I sampled every fear
I could get my heart on
as if I had junkie potential
just to satisfy
what curiosity would throw in my face.
Sure, I had wonder,
that I couldn’t land in my person
or to do anything about it,
but it, that it, wouldn’t go away.
Even meaning only proselytized
towards the truth of me I needed.
I had moments on intimate proximity.
I had seizures of the grand
and daydreams without closures.
But worst of all,
I had the methods and madness of audience, 
the persuasions of experience,
as if I could never belong in the oneness.
This then produces the life of aftermath
and the dreams and longings for futures
yet to be aftermaths.
I am not ‘I’ as a standalone.
I am not ‘I’ just as an ego residence.
I am the unrealized oneness of us all,
spouting out these remarks
as if language was ever in the service
to this oneness cause.
I only have an ‘I’
as if on the outside looking in.
Otherwise we are all only one “I”
without any of this distraction
as a lessening of our oneness
to consciously begin . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment