also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, October 21, 2013

let in let on * 10/21/13


Where there is stone,
there is a meltdown of stillness.
I am on the stone side,
wanting a taste for the melt.
Where there are tree trunks thick
and stiff solid to the ground,
there are treetops throbbing
and wanton in the wind.
I am hands of the bark,
wanting my fingers wet
within the mouth of the wind.
Where there is a deep forest floor,
there is a flesh richness
to the sensuous touch.
There, I am skin to skin,
to want all-over deep nourishment
Where you have eyes
that turn you on through words,
there is a permissive spark,
igniting your juices.
I am at the surface of future words,
wanting to be drenched
from the wash of your vision . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment