also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, August 14, 2013

woke up to 8/14/13


I am interestingly but peculiarly displaced.
I am here but also someplace else.
I have a body, sort of over there.
Not spacey here but widely inclusive
with a different set of incentives.
Everything of the now
has a feel of a movie review.
Human footage is as if memories
but ripe as happening now.
People are a bleeding heart
penmanship expressing.
Habits have a recipe feel
as if line-by-line.
Less fabric and more space to being a person.
Celebration is quietly on the move
through every medium as awareness provides.
There is an underground fire
with overhead crystals, inwardly reflecting.
How would I move towards an excellent day
without the baggage of self-audience?
But yes, there is no apparent moving towards.
Many things ignite without meaning as kindling.
Wind swept but not out of task.
Woke up to it and in stillness it spread,
and in glorious phases it unfolds
before me from within.
Yet woke up, somehow,
deeper to the wonder, vast in the surmise,
embraced by perception’s gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment