also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, August 26, 2013

now refines itself * 8/26/13


I want to free-fall with tears,
over the brim of sanity’s custody.
To cave in, crashing through,
down crib walls, to a levity meeting me.
A cascade of crushing anguish
yet somehow, from within, lifting.
Winces turned into sudden burst of crying
that unexpectedly gives me wings.
Wheat from shaft is occurring.
I cannot see but feel the flutter
from within me growing.
Everything of me
that is false structure is collapsing.
Melting dead weight memories
fade in a falling away.
Only the purest of me is willing to fly.
Earnest without fail or substitution rises.
Now refines itself, as the sky I travel.
Under these circumstances
baffling metamorphosis occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment