also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, August 16, 2013

a bad, bad man * 8/16/13


“You’re a bad, bad man 
and you release the bright red devil in me.”

Not so, that is so not so.
I have encouraged your spectral range of being
to profess its true colors.
I have invited your canine teeth
to acquire caving skills as an artist.
I have asked the landscape of the body,
your body, to undulate the geologic column
through all of its eras and epochs.
There are no religious overtones a calling,
no polar icecaps of positioning to be melted,
there is only the search for the holy grail
that is never in one place,
generates light in its passage,
becomes an environment without audience,
and never stops molecularly dancing.
Your use of “bad bad” is like a double negative!
Engorgement of spirit is all I ask.
The trickledown will benefit everyone
in your field charisma, even unknowingly.
Friction-spark-ignition to light
is an event illusion.
On is always,
focus becomes presence,
flow is empty-fullness,
timelessness is evermore  . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment