also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, July 21, 2013

trust of soul * 7/21/13


I glanced down her open blouse.
Her proud Mary’s were standing there,
in a shoulder-to-shoulder cleavage pose.
She was standing erect,
not leaning forward with interest or intent.
The opportunity, not over exposed.
It was my leering, accomplished
almost lustfully unconscious
yet giving me input
and providing a peculiar satisfaction
for the fantasy to consciously continue
without more visual input.
Then a studied gaze of her face
confirmed for me
some inner chemistry of mine
matching her face with her breasts
was rewarded with an urge for intimacy
a hunger revived
a permission granted
a confirmation of interest noted.
Not for her in particular,
for she is lifetimes away if at all.
But that she has this carriage,
that she was conscious behind it all.
And, for me, it had a visual deliverance
that allowed me to imagine
her personal freedom,
physically shared with another.
That there were women of such calling
with deep set eyes
a soulful trait evident
and capable of being
fully expressive in the moment,
was an affirmation along my journey
though not really as a search
as much as what this beauty
of the unexpected
awakening within me.
That trust of soul to soul to soul
will happen.
And I am a willing participant
reminded by this spark
of visual touch . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment