also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, July 4, 2013

emptiness (haiku) 7/4/13


details will all fade
these events, soon long time gone
face with emptiness


a note:

A little more than four years ago, a dear friend of mine, dared me to write a poetry blog, daily, for a year. Yes, every day, a post for a year. I accepted that challenge. Today, July 4th, is the start of my fifth year and continuing. During that time, I had a perfect storm heart attack, (right place, right time,), seriously painful bladder infection, had both my knees simultaneously replaced, a perfect storm broken nose, hernia operation, 3 bouts of pseudo gout, and a recent motor cycle accident. But all is good and the writing continues. Bless you for being and for being there. 
jai, junah . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment