also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, July 7, 2013

a mentor's torment 7/7/13


a mentor's torment . . .

How deep of a premise, ( is given)?
How wide of a permission, ( is allowed)?
How hard is the spoken lesson
the back of my hand
a self admittance attack?
Is this the grain of sand
that spawned the growth from within?
It cannot verbally be given back.
It cannot ever be seen again?
Does a sightless pearl have seizures
about being strung along?
Is well meaning is it's own white cane
in the mouth of another?

a torment's mentor . . .

Is teaching other's
into their own subconscious,
to act out one's own disbeliefs?
Say my lines back to me
as if you own them,
as if you see through them
to the blind side of my self-doubt,
say them without the mud-filled gaps of regret,
say them from a place cellularly within, 
from beyond what I would mean.
I would want the truth out of what I say
even if the say shape comes out
as an affront to both of us.
I would want the words to fly
to where they feel flight is home.
I would want meaning strip searched
even to the brain stem of their calling out,
to have meaning show me
the plain-skies beyond
the prejudicial blue of experience.
I will nest with the orphans of speech
in their native tongue.
I want ‘spoken-out-louds’ 
gathered from the plain-skies
and woven into portals
of soul residence's migratory means.
We are all the sins of wing
against the collective of sky.
We are all the deeds of feathers
fallen off and fallen down.
Yet the whisper of wind condemns us all
with the gracefulness of being,
as we are flight
so also we are soul . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment