also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, May 26, 2013

In tears * 5/26/13


I am in tears
as my authorized permission 
for passing through this moment,
shimmering from the impress
of the grand.
Eyes wide,
full of emptiness, glistening.
Some sense of levity carriage,
stringing this thought
into buoyant extension.
A view frame sacredly held
and vastly expanding.
No boundaries, love exploding.
I am through everyone,
in a shared breath embrace.
All cells dancing in oneness.
This awareness humbles me.
This rush offers no time or space
as explanation.
The knowing of it itself
is just a blush of after affect.
I am in tears. A weep, a yearn,
the bloom of coming home.
I would gladly give way to it,
to bring us all as one,
into this never end . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment