also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, April 12, 2013

Savored questions * 4/12/13


Where in you do my words
become your comfort?
Where in my say
do you specifically feel confirmed?
Where in this, my silent tonal sound
that you hear, secures acceptance?
What travels within you
as what you heard?
Where in my unheard voice
does it color what you view?
Where does what meaning does
eventually reside within you?
Who listens within you
to hear you through me speak?
Is conclusion the only tone
passed along?
If I speak from my aloneness
can it not be heard
behind what I say?
Is my riddle, in the deepest sense
not essentially yours?
Where are we baffled
with unidentified hyper-vigilance
that incessantly, though subdued,
vacantly screams?
Are there no answers to exclamations?
Where does the source of exasperation
seek to land?
How does frustration find its home
if my words knock
at the only door closed?
Why does the illusion
of separation so profusely display,
if not for the scouring
of small locations of pain?
If our now has no comparison
worthy of method
then how do we counter
each moment's banter
beyond pseudo refrain?
Is expectation is the runt
of each moment's litter,
overcompensating for the loss
of self, possessed
and yet falsely identified?
Who needs to mentor our troubles
with the wardrobe of change?
Who needs to inspire inevitability
out of our joy?
Why do we have topic
doing hard time
and propinquity
as proximity's evil stepchild?
And why can't dynamic have
no eventful needs
and presence be
a razor sharp endearment,
a flow-state of realization
as beings . . . ?
Savored questions . . .
Inadvertently repeated often,
though faceless and unnamed . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment