also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, January 26, 2013

Gliding in the sheer * 1/26/13


Gliding in the sheer,
as the blur
is worth a thousand words.
The motion itself
is the prayer
as images ascending
yet no vision comes to mind
or is needed.
There is a fragrance of soaring
and a sweet smile in bloom
that is ever coming my way,
without any noticeable movement.
There is a rhythm
that silences and deepens
and enhances.
And there are no formalisms
for my people coming to mind.
The embrace with them fills
with what thought
would have presented.
I have these wings for now
as my means,
more than I could
consciously intend.
What has this lightness
as if of a feather touching me,
is what breathes me,
beckons me,
yet calls me from within.
Please, I do mean
for any of these words
to separate us.
This as worth
demonstrates the one heart
where we are all in sync.
Where I enter
from being my person,
I joyously leave behind,
to become one with all.
The emotion shared
from there as now,
is to experience enormity
without the distraction
of meaningfuls or particulars.
Life knows of me
as I have searched for meaning.
But in this desert of light,
the mirages are emotionally wet
with meaning.
I read from these mirrors
reflecting,
as they are reading me.
This is how I come to
meet surrender.
Nothing is more sacred.
Everything identified
becomes these refinements
for this prayer of nothing.
Sleep is simply the same song
sung in a deeper soothing voice.
When I whisper these truths,
my mind is aware
but seamlessly undisturbed.
Our lives are the one vigil.
This quantum process
begets us all.
You can be or go
any where upon this earth
and the same prayer
will eventually be said
from your lips directly to you.
To truly and deeply know this,
allows you to disrobe
in wisdom and be . . .
Breath implores the heart
to journey the life riddle.
Living never answers
in the complete truth,
but the candle of life
provides the light
of the ever-drawnness,
to be from within
and to be . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment